Dates: May 4-6, 2018
- Friday, May 4th 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Saturday, May 5th 8:00 am -4:30 pm
- Sunday, May 6th 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Location: Madison College : 1401 Wright Street, Madison WI
Learn how to teach SUP and different styles of Paddleboard Yoga on the water in this INDOOR training.
What to expect:
- Master and practice teaching paddle skills, including key techniques for two sequenced styles of SUP Yoga and water safety.
- Comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach and choose the proper equipment: boards, paddles, accessories, anchors, and fins—as well information on water laws and regulations.
- Learn how to create and successfully market SUP Yoga classes in your community through our Business of SUP workshop.
- Receive 25 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
This two and a half days of training is led entirely by TRUE studio®'s owner, Stefanie Kuerscher, RN: a nurse by background, with an MBA in Business / Finance; a SUP Business Owner; certified lifeguard; World Paddle Association (WPA) SUP Certified Instructor and ACA (American Canoe Association) Certified Paddle instructor, certified Yoga Instructor, E-RYT 500/200hr
Complete Enrollment Agreement HERE
Pay for course HERE
- Investment: Certification cost $695
- Registration fee of $200 due by to hold your spot (Non refundable)
- Balance is due prior to 5/1/2018 (Payment Plan available)
- There are only 6 spots available, so please register early to hold your space.
- Early-bird special $50 if you register and pay in full by 4/1/2018
Requirement: Participants need to have proof of current CPR/First Aid certification. The Red Cross or AHA (American Heart Association) in your local area can assist to provide course information for this requirement.
Email email@example.com for more details.