DEMO DAY - JULY 7th
A chance to TRY SUP boarding with TRUE studio!
Stand up paddle boarding is a fun and social activity for friends and family, it's perfect for a day out in beautiful Wisconsin. This popular activity doesn’t require any previous boarding or canoeing experience to pick it up!
DEMO DAY ($10) includes:
- Use of Boga brand paddle board, paddle, and PFD
- 15 minutes of on land instruction and safety orientation
- 20 minutes self-guided paddle
- Instructors onsite to answer your questions
- Demo Day is held at Kiwanis Pond in Janesville.
Upon registration one of our SUP instructors, Renee, will contact you about directions to Kiwanis Pond, weather policy, proper attire, and answer your questions.
If you would like more details before you enroll for SUP please contact email@example.com.